Welcome to Vixey Maeve
You must be of legal age to enter into a binding agreement in order to accept the Terms. If you do not or cannot agree to the Terms, please leave vixeymaeve.com now.
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Vixey Maeve’s Website.
Vixey Maeve is located in
South Carolina, United States
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Vixey Maeve’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United States. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Adult Content/Explicit Materials Disclaimer
In order to use vixeymaeve.com or any services provided by Vixey Maeve, you must have attained the age of majority in your jurisdiction. You represent and warrant you are at least eighteen (18) or twenty-one (21) years of age, depending on the age of majority in your jurisdiction, and that you have the legal capacity to enter into this Agreement. If you are not at least eighteen (18) or twenty-one (21) years of age, depending on the age of majority in your jurisdiction, you must exit the Site immediately and may not use or access the Site or use the Services in any manner.
We disclaim any responsibility or liability for any misrepresentations regarding a user’s age.
You represent and warrant that you will not allow any minor access to this Site or Services. Users should implement parental control protections, such as computer hardware, software, or filtering services, which may help Users to limit minors’ access to harmful material. You acknowledge that if your computer or mobile device can be accessed by a minor, that you will take all precautions to keep Our Materials from being viewed by minors. You additionally acknowledge that if you are a parent, it is your responsibility, and not Ours, to keep any age-restricted content from being displayed to your children or wards.
WE HAVE A ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY FOR PORNOGRAPHIC MATERIAL INVOLVING MINORS AND A ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY REGARDING PEDOPHILES OR ANY PEDOPHILIC ACTIVITY. VIXEY MAEVE AND ANY CONTENT PARTNERS ARE WELL ABOVE THE AGE OF MAJORITY.
Vixey Maeve does not involve minors in any way, shape or form in our content. We are TITLE 18 U.S.C. SECTION 2257 compliant.
If you comment or otherwise interact with VixeyMaeve.com, you represent and warrant that your comments and/or interactions contain nothing involving minors that may be considered pornographic under both state and federal law, as We strictly prohibit the use of such content in relation to Our Services.
If you seek any form of pornographic materials involving minors (including “virtual” pornography involving minors), You must exit this Site and cease using Our Services immediately. We do not provide this kind of material and We do not tolerate those who provide this kind of material nor do We tolerate consumers of this kind of material.
In order to further our zero-tolerance policy, all comments and interactions will be moderated. If content is deemed to be illegal, it will be reported to the proper authorities. If it is questionable, we will contact our legal team.
We enthusiastically cooperate with any law-enforcement agency investigating child pornography, and comply with Title 18 U.S.C. 2258A relating to the mandatory reporting of actual pornography involving minors of which We become aware. If you suspect other outside websites are participating in unlawful activities involving minors, please report them to a reporting service such as ASACP.org.
Section 230 Notice: You acknowledge your responsibility to prevent minors under your care from accessing harmful or inappropriate material. You agree not to allow minors to view any such content, and you agree to take responsible measures to prevent them from doing so. Numerous commercial online safety filters are available which may help users limit minors’ access to harmful or inappropriate material. Pursuant to 47 U.S.C. §230(d), you are hereby informed that you can research such services at websites such as: www.getnetwise.org or http://www.child-internet-safety.com/internet_filters.php, among others. Please note that We make no representation or warranty regarding any of the products or services referenced on such sites, and We recommend that you conduct appropriate due diligence before purchasing or installing any online filter. You agree to take particular steps to prevent minors from viewing Our Site or the content received via Our Services if your computer or mobile device can be accessed by a minor. Finally, you agree that if you are a parent or guardian of a minor child, it is your responsibility, not Ours, to keep any age-restricted content on Our Site or Services from being displayed or accessed by your children or wards.
Images and Content
Our Site(s) and Services contain images and content, including but not limited to text, software, images, graphics, data, messages, or any other information, and any other website owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by Us (defined as “Materials”)
You acknowledge and stipulate that all of the Materials constitute expressive content that is fully protected by the First Amendment to the United States Constitution, and other similar legal principles.
You acknowledge and understand that all of the Materials on Our Site and transmitted via Our Services may depict activity that is restricted to adults, and is therefore inappropriate for viewing by minors. You acknowledge that you are aware of the nature of the Materials provided by or through the Site and that you are not offended by such Materials, and that you access the Site and Services freely, voluntarily, willingly, and for your own personal enjoyment.
Unless otherwise stated, Vixey Maeve and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Vixey Maeve. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://vixeymaeve.fans for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://vixeymaeve.fans
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://vixeymaeve.fans
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://vixeymaeve.fans
Redistribute content from Vixey Maeve (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Vixey Maeve does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions ofVixey Maeve, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Vixey Maeveshall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Vixey Maevereserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Vixey Maeve a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Vixey Maeve; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Vixey Maeve’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Credit & Contact Information
This Terms and conditions page was created at termsandconditionstemplate.com generator. If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us.